Private Orthodontic Treatments...
We offer private orthodontic treatment to patients of all ages (under 18's will require a dentists referall). As a private patient you will receive the best possible treatment, using the latest orthodontic techniques.
The benefits of private orthodontic care:
- Immediate treatment with no waiting time.
- Flexible appointment times, which include outside school/office hours and during school holidays.
- The highest quality treatment possible, carried out by our team of specialist Orthodontists and support staff in a comfortable and welcoming environment ensuring you benefit from the best care throughout your treatment.
- Private patients benefit from a wider range of treatments and braces that are the latest in technology allowing for faster treatment times, low visibilty appliancces and better comfort throughout.
- Flexible 0% Finance Plans
Below you will find information about the private treatments we offer...
Damon appliances straighten teeth faster than any other technique. This may mean a saving of many months. They allow your teeth to move more comfortably and easily than traditional braces, we can reduce the need for many of the time consuming and complicated procedures that are used with traditional braces and because the Damon system works more efficiently, fewer adjustments are required. As a result your appointments will be faster and less in number. We can therefore achieve a high quality result in a shorter length of time. For more information about Damon appliances visit: www.ormco.com/index/damon
This system works in exactly the same way as the Damon system but has the advantage that with In-Ovation C we can provide you with white ceramic brackets which are far less visible.
Clarity braces accomplish your orthodontic treatment just like metal braces but these are a clear alternative to metal braces. They have an attractive translucent appearance – you will be noticed but your braces won’t. You’ll feel better about yourself knowing that the natural beauty of your teeth is shining through, and not your braces. Clarity brackets won’t stain or discolour, they will stay securely in place throughout your treatment and they will look as good the day they come off as they did the day your orthodontist put them on. Treatment time is comparable to the standard metal brackets. With Clarity aesthetic braces you will hardly know that they are there – and it will give you all the self-confidence you need to face each day with a smile.
The demand for lingual orthodontics has been driven by people seeing a beautiful smile without the obvious appearance of metal or ceramic braces. This is a fixed brace which is placed behind the teeth and utilizes a new passive ligation design that dramatically reduces friction. Low friction and light forces have been shown to move teeth with exceptional efficiency.
Sutton Orthodontic Practice offers Incognito which is a custom-made, cast gold, appliance, fixed to the back of your teeth so they are completely invisible.
The patented manufacturing process guarantees a remarkable flat design and as a result offers you effective treatment and maximum comfort.
Incognito appliances are manufactured with the latest state of the art CAD/CAM technology. Each gold alloy bracket (anti-allergenic) is manufactured using the latest rapid prototyping machines, the archwires are precisely made by wire-bending robots.
Sutton Orthodontic Practice will bond the custom made appliance to your teeth and your treatment will begin using step by step, precise archwire sequences.
For further information go to: www.lingualtechnik.de
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners which are made from clear, strong medical grade plastic gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you’ll be proud of. The convenience of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people who now smile with confidence.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign uses 3-D computer imaging technology to depict the complete treatment plan from the initial position to the final desired position from which a series of custom-made “aligners” are produced. Each aligner moves teeth incrementally and is worn for about two weeks, then replaced by the next in the series until the final position is achieved.
Why do people prefer Invisalign?
- It is almost invisible – most people won’t notice you’re in treatment.
- Invisalign is removable so you can eat and drink what you want during treatment, you can easily maintain good oral hygiene and it won’t disrupt your lifestyle – you can even remove it for special social events.
- It is comfortable as there are no metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation and you need for wire adjustments so shorter appointment times.
- You can view your virtual treatment plan before you start which means you can also view your finished result.
Clearstep is a simple affordable series of clear positioning trays, which gently guide your teeth from their present to the desired position. It does away with the need to bond metal onto the teeth. It is invisible, removable and comfortable to wear.
Believe it or not your teeth are always moving, albeit minutely. Clearstep exerts gentle pressure upon the tooth/teeth in the direction in which you’d like them to move.
It works for virtually everyone. Provided you are over 14 years of age and your dentist considers you orally fit enough for orthodontic treatment, Clearstep is for you.